DURABOOK Standard Limited Warranty
GAMMATECH COMPUTER CORPORATION (HEREIN CALLED "GAMMATECH") WARRANTS THE DURABOOK MODEL NOTEBOOK COMPUTER PRODUCT TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND CONDITIONS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS FROM DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS:
- Damaged through negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Modified or repaired by anyone other than GAMMATECH authorized service center personnel.
- Damaged due to connection to the equipment of other manufacturers or improper power sources.
- The serial number sticker on the system is missing, defaced, or modified in any manner.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage to the system due to parts of other manufacturers added to or connected to the product.
- Any costs incurred in shipping the product to GAMMATECH or a service center location.
- Damage or improper operation of the product caused by customer abuse, negligence, or failure to follow operating instructions provided with the product.
- The compatibility or performance of any third party product used with or connected to the system.
- Components of the system that fail to meet GAMMATECH'S definition of defective, including, but not limited to, LCD panels with less than twelve (12) defective pixels. (Battery warranted for one year. Defective battery defined as not accepting an electrical charge.)
- Any cosmetic damage to system caused by accident or customer abuse.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NON-TRANSFERRABLE. GAMMATECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED HEREIN). WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Under no circumstances shall GAMMATECH be liable for any loss, direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this system. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. However, you may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
IMPORTANT: GAMMATECH recommends that you return your completed warranty registration card and a copy of your dated sales receipt in the envelope provided within seven days of purchase in order to have your unit registered for warranty purposes.